Outbrain is hiring and I’m looking for the next awesome developer.
Are you the next candidate?
Want to build distributed high scale system together with awesome web-based applications ?
Want your code to have a direct effect on the business performance ?
Want to reach millions of Internet users all over the world ?
Get tired of too many Broken Windows ?
Want to exchange a long release cycle, with a single deploy button ?
Waterfall – is something you see only while hiking ?
Care what happens to your code after it’s been committed ?
Want to be part of a professional team with high standards and great atmosphere ?
Want to join a successful mature startup with a unique DNA ?
- Think that Continuous Deployment is the best thing happened to humanity since sliced bread?
Less than 7 points:
I share your grief
8 – 9 points:
sudo apt-get upgrade system
and contact me
10 points (and beyond):
Great. So, we are looking for an outstanding software engineer who is passionate about quality and bringing value to our users. You will be part of a small, intimate, dynamic, hands-on team that takes pride in high coding standards and modern development practices.
Each member of our development team is an athlete / all-around-player. You should be able to build a product end-to-end, from the careful mastery of the front end / client side to the efficient and maintainable design of the back-end / server-side.
- Intelligent and self-motivated
- Gets things done! (on time, with quality)
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- BS or MS in computer science or related field
- 3+ years experience in Java and web development
- HTML / JS / CSS
- MySQL, Hibernate
Nice to Haves:
- Experienced in developing in Linux environment
- Experience with agile, TDD and continuous integration
- Tomcat and Jetty
- REST, JSON, HTTP
- Selenium, Jasmine
- Continuous Deployment
Extra points: Blogger, open source contributor.
contact me via or twitter or drop your CV via mail – yonatan [at] outbrain [dot] com